Zsa Zsa Gabor suffers setback may need more surgery
The 94 year old actress was rushed to the hospital Saturday after an infection caused the tube to come loose, causing bleeding and a high fever.
Initially, the operation to replace the tube was deemed a success and Gabor was expected to come back at home this week.
But publicist John Blanchette said Tuesday morning that there had been complications with the tube and there were concern it would be insecure and might cause another infection.
It was unclear whether the actress would undergo additional surgery. Blanchette said that Gabor has been eating solid food.
No comments:
Post a Comment